Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome Greetings Advice On Selling Hand Crafted Greetings Cards Please?

Advice on selling Hand Crafted Greetings Cards please? - welcome greetings

I make quality greeting cards for a few months and he will try to sell them. Anyone out there had experience? How do I find good prospects? How should I try to relax? What percentage of the bank shall want? Flea markets are a possibility (I've never been in one!). Any suggestions welcome. Thank you for reading this. Helen.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I do not make greeting cards, but what I want to say, has many years experience in a small retail business. Try to sell your cards at a store or small business. People usually charge at least 50% premium over what they paid for the materials. If you sell to a transaction, the price that you will invite them, but another percentage point to earn more money with them. I also suggest to get a website and the marketing begins by friends, family, colleagues. Once the word about your product, you get more sales. Also entered in a festival or craft fair, and you create a stand. Good luck with your sale!

Lily B Talus said...

possibly the establishment of a website can help, I have around the gift shop in the region and gave free samples to my data, I also have letters to me, all that is important in the city on his birthday on the details of the back of the cards to reorganize ... worked quite well ... Problem is that there is a crowded market and everyone makes their own or purchase 10 tickets for EUR 1.00, it is not easy

Post a Comment